After 10 years working in corporate communications and design in New York City, I started my own graphic design business in Lincoln, Nebraska. Although I have national and international clients, I truly enjoy working with local businesses. I can create a fresh visual identity or update your existing look with a focused attention not necessarily provided by a large advertising agency. I am happiest when I learn that my design skills have produced positive results for your organization—whether it's increased sales or professional recognition. And with an independent designer, you pay for the services you need—no more.
Many clients have been working with me since I first started, but I always welcome new challenges. Please contact me if you have any questions or would like more information. I would love to hear from you.
“I have worked with Rayna since she started her freelance business. There are only a few things that make you stay with one designer for such a long time – talent, flexibility, and the fact that Rayna is so easy to work with. She has great ideas, but unlike many designers, she doesn’t get defensive about doing things a certain way. She listens to the client to hear what they want and need, and then she just makes it happen.”“For many years, Rayna’s creativity has played a very important role in the look and feel of our print materials for the sporting goods industry and outdoor power equipment market. With limited input from our staff, she has the ability to take a quick-and-dirty concept and run with it, which saves us time and money, without sacrificing the professional look our customers have come to expect from us.”
Bison, Inc. and SourceOne, Inc.
• Twenty years experience in professional graphic design, including creative communications and corporate image development
• Twenty years experience as chief art director and print coordinator for several magazines.
• Five years experience teaching college level graphic design and art direction—the principles of graphic design as well as practical electronic skills.
• Developed and produced educational material and social responsibility communication tools for educational and charitable organizations.
• Developed and designed logos, annual reports, identity and capability brochures, corporate identity manuals, newsletters, magazines, calendars, advertising, direct mail campaigns, catalogs, packaging, pocket folders, book covers, posters, banners, billboards, and greeting cards.
Bachelor of Fine Arts
University of Nebraska Lincoln
Member Phi Beta Kappa
American Mother, Inc.
American Mother Magazine
Blackburn Manufacturing Co.
Cross Financial Group
Encore Manufacturing, Inc.
Family Values Magazine
Farmers State Bank
First National Bank Midwest
First State Bank Nebraska
Geneva State Bank
Great Plains Federal Tax Institute
The Green Gateau
Heartland Center for Leadership Development
Lincoln Today Magazine
Lincoln Electric System
Lincoln Mattress and Furniture Company
Midwest State Bank
National Research Corporation
Nebraska Continuing Legal Education
Nebraska Cattlemen Foundation
Nebraska Community Foundation
Nebraska Soybean Board
Nebraska State Bar Foundation
Nebraska State Museum
Prairie View Industries, Inc.
Security National Bank
United Nebraska Bank